Does your child want to learn to read? Perhaps they are already reading and need a little extra practice in their literary skills. I invite you to check out the online reading program, Reading Eggs!
One of the reasons we chose homeschooling was to be able to follow our children’s interests when and where they happen.
Sometimes that means a spur of the moment lesson on the history of the guillotine, while other times it means a course on Paleobiology! The prospect of a beach vacation led to a summer intensive all about sea creatures and marine life. Yet a visit to an airplane museum led to an obsession with World War 1.
These kids are intense and their passions fervent.
When our 4-year-old decided she wanted to read, I knew we would need something fun and interactive.
A Fun & Interactive Online Reading Program
Our son used the Reading Eggs program when he was just starting to read several years ago and enjoyed it very much. So, I was thrilled to check it out again for our daughter. I also learned that there is another version, Reading Eggspress, for our son’s current age! (7-13)
*Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure statement for more information. I received access to Reading Eggs and Reading Eggspress at no cost in exchange for a review and was compensated for my time. A positive review was not required. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own. I only choose to share resources that I would use with my own family and those that I believe other families will enjoy.
Reading Eggs: Interactive Online Reading Program
Reading Eggs is a safe multi-award winning online reading program for children ages 3-13. It has hundreds of reading lessons with thousands of interactive activities and games.
Reading Eggs also contains 2500 e-books, which our son thought was fabulous! He couldn’t get enough of some of the silly stories.
This online reading program is designed to progress at your child’s pace, with the understanding that each child learns differently. How great is that?
What I Loved About These Online Reading Games
There is much that I loved about this program.
- Reading Eggs is a personalized program that starts where your child is at in their reading adventure.
- With Reading Eggs being an online application, the kids can use their tablets or a desktop to access it. That means is was easy to use on the go!
- I loved the user-friendly parent dash board. This made keeping track of each child’s progress super easy.
- My daughter LOVED the games, characters, and silly songs throughout the program. She has had such fun PLAYING while Learning!
- My son enjoyed the stories and the additional Spelling challenges. He is writing a book so he wants to improve his Spelling skills.
Reading Eggs was great in helping to build on our daughter’s pre-reading and early reading skills, while our son has focused on his spelling and grammar.
Now, my daughter uses Reading Eggs as her “game time” because it’s fun! I know that it’s educational as well as fun.
If you have an older child or a child that is already a great reader or speller with good comprehension then this may not be the program for you.
Are You Wondering If Reading Eggs Is A Good Fit For Your Family?
Reading Eggs is offering a FREE 2 week trial to all of their programs!
- Reading Eggs Junior – Is for or ages 2-4. This program offers songs, books and videos focused on building pre-reading skills.
- Reading Eggs – Is for ages 3-7. This program makes learning to read interesting and engaging. Children love the games, songs, and activities that build their reading skills.
- Reading Eggspress – Is for ages 7-13. This program focusses on reading comprehension, grammar, spelling, and vocabulary.
- Mathseeds – Is for ages 3-9. It is great for practicing math skills in a structured yet fun way.
Start your FREE 2 WEEK TRIAL OF READING EGGS today!