Asia is a wonderful continent filled with amazing landforms, animals, diversity of culture, food, and people. What better way to explore this amazing continent with your kids than with audio adventure stories about Asia!
*Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure statement for more information. I received access to the Around the World Asia Stories at no cost in exchange for a review. A positive review was not required. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own. I only choose to share resources that I would use with my own family and those that I believe other families will enjoy.
Audio Adventure Stories About Asia Your Kids Will Love
One of our family’s favorite learning resources, Around the World Stories, has come out with a new story pack all about Asia!
These Asia stories are perfect for summer learning, during school breaks, and even on the go.
These stories have saved my bacon several times as we’ve been out and about on errands.
Hour-long wait at the Pediatrician’s office anyone? How about stuck in rush hour traffic with antsy little kiddos that need something to occupy their time?
Thankfully, these stories can be streamed live on any device or downloaded for when you need offline listening.
A New Audio Adventure From Around the World Stories
These new stories are wonderful and keep both of my kiddos happily engaged. Plus, there are tons of activity ideas, discussion topics, background information, and much, much more. I love when we discover rabbit holes of learning to tumble down!
With the audio adventure stories about Asia, you will start your exploration with China and India. Then you’ll continue with South Korea, Turkey, Indonesia, Russia, Nepal, Japan, Thailand, and Vietnam. A new story is added every week and new country every four weeks.
- The Patchwork Dragon (China)
- The Bejing Spy Hunt (China)
- The Wall Watcher (China)
- Return of the Panda (China)
- Race for the Ring (India)
- Lost in Color (India)
- Lost in Color: Part 2 (India)
- Tiger of the Taj Mahal (India)
- The Big Test (South Korea)
- The K-Pop Dilemma: Part 1 (South Korea)
- The K-Pop Dilemma: Part 2 (South Korea)
- Lost and Found Pendant (South Korea)
- Secret of the Weaver (Turkey)
- Legend of the Weaver (Turkey)
- Search for the Weaver (Turkey)
- Return of the Weaver (Turkey)
- The Girl on the Boat (Indonesia)
- Up the Volcano: Part 1 (Indonesia)
- Up the Volcano: Part 2 (Indonesia)
- Komodos on the Loose (Indonesia)
- Defender of the Fatherland (Russia)
- Checkmate: Part 1 (Russia)
- Checkmate: Part 2 (Russia)
- The Idea Seed (Russia)
- Yeti Set Go: Part 1 (Nepal)
- Yeti Set Go: Part 2 (Nepal)
- The Disappearing Sherpa (Nepal)
- The Emperor, The Empress, and the Albatross (Japan)
- The Black Necktie: Part 1 (Japan)
- The Black Necktie: Part 2 (Japan)
- The Tea Bag Mystery (Japan)
- The Kite (Thailand)
- The New Head Man (Thailand)
- The Bangkok Dream Team: Part 1 (Thailand)
- The Bangkok Dream Team: Part 2 (Thailand)
- Sunshine and Rain (Vietnam)
- The Magic of Hanoi (Vietnam)
- Welcome to Vietnam (Vietnam)
Check out this video of the kids learning about the history of tea!
Learn More About Around the World Stories
Around the World Stories is a monthly subscription service that gives you access to original audio stories for kids.
- Each 30-minute story is recommended for ages 5-12
- Every story comes with a parent guide full of discussion topics, recipes, background information, and activities to connect your child further with the culture and country.
- Engaging characters draw young listeners into each adventurous story as they solve mysteries, celebrate holidays, and make a difference in their communities.
- Stories can be streamed from any device connected to the internet or downloaded for offline listening.
Check out this video of my son learning about the Great Wall of China!
Extra Learning with Audio Adventure Stories About Asia
Remember how I mentioned that ALL the stories offer parent guides with extras? Here are some of the extras we learned and experienced with the four stories about China.
- The History of Tea
- Chinese Tea Ceremony
- The History of Tai Chi
- Chinese New Year Facts
- The History of the Great Wall of China
- How to make Slurpable Noodle Soup
- Eating Etiquette in China
- Gift-giving Etiquette in China
- Chinese Words (cousin, hello, welcome, good morning, good-bye, good morning, panda, aunt,)
- How to make Chinese New Year Dumplings
- Fun Panda Facts
- Book Suggestions about China
This subscription is so much more than just stories! But the stories are truly fantastic!
Subscribe to Around the World Stories
There are currently the following subscriptions available:
- Asia Stories (52 stories) available for $99.00 – With this option, you will receive lifetime access to all 52 Asia stories as they are released. With a different country featured every four weeks. You may listen to them in any order and at any speed that works for you and your family.
- Asia Stories (1 story per week) available for $9.95 per month – With this option, you will receive a new 30-minute Asia story, with a different country featured every four weeks. You can cancel your subscription at any time.
- Europe Stories (52 stories) available for $99.00 – With this option, you will receive lifetime access to all 52 Europe stories. With a different country featured every four weeks. You may listen to them in any order and at any speed that works for you and your family.
- Europe Stories (1 story per week) available for $9.95 per month – With this option, you will receive a new 30-minute Asia story, with a different country featured every four weeks. You can cancel your subscription at any time.
- Artist Stories (6 artist stories) available for one payment of $19.95 – This is six fun audio stories about Monet, Van Gogh, Picasso, Michelangelo, O’Keeffe and Kandinsky. Learn who they were and what inspired their work.
Audio Adventure Stories About Asia
Adventure audio stories about Asia is a great way to learn about other countries and cultures because you can listen to them anywhere. Add in the awesome learning activities, recipes, and discussion topics and you’ve got an amazing geography unit study on some truly fascinating countries.
How are you exploring geography this year?